We got selected to compete for another award !
Congratulations!So, I know we already got a lot of work, but we have to organise ourselves to get this event done nicely.
I am very happy to inform you that your work has been selected to be exhibited as part of the Sustainable Art Awards.
Your pieces must be transported to our studios by Friday 12th of June 2009.
Location: BASH Studios, 65 - 71 Scrutton Street, London, EC2A 4PJ.
Just a few reminders:
- The set up will take place Saturday 13th of June at 11AM. Volunteers will be attending to set up your work if you can not attend.
- On the 16th of June we will host a opening party (invite enclosed) for the Sustainable Art Awards.
- The time and date of the exposition is from the 17th to the 28th of June.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate in contacting me.
All the best,
Sustainable Art Awards coordinator
BASH STUDIO 65-71 Scrutton Street, London, EC2A 4PJ
Bash Creations Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Reg. number: 6061744. Registered office: Lear House, 259 Cranbrook Road, Ilford, Essex IG1 4TG.
As you know the RCA show is our priority, thousands and thousands of visitors are expected there, and the dates are overlapping :
- Sustainable awards : 17th to 28th of June
- RCA Show : 25th of June to 5 of July
So, some of the Bash exhibitions might get transfered during the exhibition.
Just as a reminder : we have the Area 10 event the 13th of June, we are showing the Open_Sailing_01 assembled for the first time.
Good news = More work ! What shall we show?